Healthier timber frame construction
Research project timber frame construction for healthier buildings.
Timer frame construction is perfectly suited for the creation of new and additional living space using sustainable construction methods. Adding storeys, or adjoining rooms, converting lofts and, of course, building new buildings made from wood provides an optimum foundation for a healthier living and work environment.
The goals of the project include:
- Product tests and the qualification of typical timber construction products
- System tests and the qualification of typical timber frame construction systems
- Practical knowledge for the construction, modernisation, and renovation of timber frame construction
- Seminars and guides for healthier and sustainable buildings made from food
- Certified construction projects (single-family homes, multi-family unit construction, office buildings, and educational buildings)
- Communication expertise and marketing knowledge regarding high-quality and healthier timber frame construction
Alongside strong partners, Sentinel Haus Institut is implementing a research, communication, and model project on healthier construction, which is in alignment with the criteria of the German Environmental Agency. The latest findings in timber frame construction are established in this context, on which reference objects will be built across Germany. These will draw on typical timber frame construction systems, which have been awarded a new, joint certificate by the partners. The buildings will receive the joint certification for healthier buildings. The project was accompanied by intensive public relations work, including at BAU 2017, a global trade show for architecture, materials and systems.
As a partner in the research project on timber frame construction for healthier buildings, you will take on a pioneering role in the field of healthier timber frame construction. You will benefit from an extraordinary advantage in knowledge and research in comparison to your competitors. At the same time, this is an opportunity of effective storytelling, which is certain to receive the attention of the media.
By joining the research project on timber frame construction, you will show yourself as a first mover and attract new customers. Various renowned partners will increase your communicative effectiveness exponentially. Find more information at www.forschungsprojekt-holzbau.de