Healthier and sustainable buildings require qualified planning by trained architects and planners Sentinel Haus Institut maintains valuable knowledge in planning, tendering, and construction management for the affordable and practical implementation of healthier buildings of tested quality.
- Examination of the indoor hygienic feasibility of projects
- Evaluation of legacy pollutants in existing buildings
- Evaluation of the health-based relevance of the planned materials
- Recommendation of potential alternative products
- Integration of indoor hygiene into the construction schedule
- The combination of planned and recommended materials into a "property-related list of materials"
- Tendering editorial work
- Tendering supplements - text templates
- Statutory and contract management for legal protection
- Professional planner and technician training
- Quality assurance on the construction site through a building health coordinator (BHC)
- Health and safety coordinator (HSC) in compliance with construction site regulations
- Recommendations and regulations for the management and use of healthier buildings
- Guidelines for healthier construction
- Preparation of a user guide